Protecting Your Privacy
Argyle Fox Finance are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our clients and site visitors. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, please contact us by phone – 0121 704 3191 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For all our services, the data controller is Argyle Fox Finance.
We do not sell or trade your personal data to any third party.
Unless we have your permission, we will not retain any data you have entered into this site.
We will not send you marketing messages by phone, post, email, or text.
You have rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold
- The right to request that we delete your data
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator at:
The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Ln, Wilmslow SK9 5AF
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or simply have questions, please contact us.